Possible agenda items for our
2006 research trip to Salt Lake City:
- Bob Mathia would like to follow up
on the STROINSKI family (which is his father's mother's
ancestry). Bob discovered that they were from
Silesia. Now that we have a connection in that area
(see Groß Kottorz, below), Bob would like to find some
data about them.
- Follow up on new MATHIA families found
in Groß Kottorz in Silesia. Click
here for more information and to view the baptismal
index from Groß Kottorz showing MATHIA names.
- Try to link Maja Kurlandt's family
all the way back to the MATHIA patriarchs in Zalno (Sehlen).
- Follow up on Theodor Mathia's family
and any other possible MATHIA families who may have
lived up north in Krojanten (Krojanty), Deutsch Kruszka
(Kruschke), and Rittel (Rytel).
- Determine whether all the MATHIA records
from Konitz have been extracted.
- Make additional efforts to determine
Peter Czort's multiple connections to the MATHIA family.
These marriages have not yet been found.
- There were some old notes that indicate
there are unanswered questions about the Casimir Krause
/ Marianna Mathyowna family.
- Set priorities for web site develpment.
Possible activities for our
- Go to a play at the Hale Center Theater
in Orem, Utah. (One evening)
- Go to the Tabernacle Choir Sunday morning
broadcast or Thursday evening practice. (About 1 - 2
- See the new church history film at
the Joseph Smith Memorial Building on Temple Square.
(About 1 hour and 20 minutes)
- Make an overnight trip to southern
Utah to see Bryce and / or Zion's Canyon National Parks.
(2 full days, overnight at a motel, 3 - 4 hours driving
- Additional ideas and suggestions welcome!