Here's the second photo

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Matthia - Matthia Message Center ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Bob Mathia on November 06, 1999 at 22:03:34:

In Reply to: Good to hear from you posted by Bob Mathia on November 06, 1999 at 21:32:00:

28 Oct 1999

Hi Kurt,

This photo shows all the living children (at the time) of JOSEPH & THERESA MATHIA. As you can see, only THERESA is shown ---- her husband, JOSEPH, had already died (in 1931).

The photo was taken at the wedding of my Uncle Harry to Florence Miskie (Oct. 6, 1941) in Berlin, Wisconsin.

(L-R): Florence Jensen (nee Mathia), Leonard Mathia (my father), Theresa Mathia (nee Stroinski, my grandmother), Clarence Mathia, Ruth Zunker (nee Mathia), Helen Grota (nee Mathia) and Harry Mathia.

Hope this "comes through" OK. I'm a "neophyte-scanner", so if there's anything I can do on my end, let me know. If you want me to re-scan, clear it up, etc... and re-send, you'll have to help me out with some instructions.

I looked at the web-site again today. It sure didn't take you very long to incorporate my gedcom stuff!! Good job! (By the way, how come you & Karen always send out your e-mails in the "wee hours" of the a.m.? Don't you guys ever sleep?) :-)

Take care & have a good day.

Bob

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Matthia - Matthia Message Center ] [ FAQ ]