Re: The town names

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Matthia - Matthia Message Center ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Bob Mathia on November 06, 1999 at 22:10:51:

In Reply to: Good to hear from you posted by Bob Mathia on November 06, 1999 at 21:32:00:

2 Nov 1999

Hi Kurt,

It's Sunday morning and I'm just about ready to leave and go to church ---- but, in light of your latest e-mail, I wanted to pass this along to you.

The following are a couple of e-mail addresses I've got over the past couple of years of "other" people interested in MATHIA genealogy. As I said, it's been awhile since I've been in contact with them because when I did, there was no apparant connection between their MATHIA and mine. Not only that, I'm not sure their e-mail addresses are still current ----- but nonetheless, it may be worth a try.

Jeannie Mathia (my cousin): jmm0125@athenet.net
(This is Jeannie's "home" e-mail address. As I told you, she has an extremely busy workschedule and currently is spending a lot of time going back & forth between Appleton, WI and Berlin, WI because her Mom who lives in Berlin has not been too well lately, physically. Jeannie does have a "work" e-mail address, but I don't want to use that until she herself "checks into" the MATTHIA web-site and gives it to you. OK?).

Jerry Mathia: JLMathia@worldnet.att.net (No further info)

Dr. Karl Mathia: Karl@mathia.com (Living in California)
(This might be the same KARL you already have. If it is, I see he has a different e-mail address).

Ken Mathia: fishtankk@AOL.com (No further info)

Thomas Mathia: thomas.mathia@wanadoo.fr (This one lives in France)

Pat Speers: fpspeers@mychoice.net (No further info)

Talk to you later.
Bob

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Matthia - Matthia Message Center ] [ FAQ ]