Maps and miscellaneous

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Matthia - Matthia Message Center ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Bob Mathia on November 06, 1999 at 22:13:17:

In Reply to: Good to hear from you posted by Bob Mathia on November 06, 1999 at 21:32:00:

3 Nov 1999

Hi Kurt,

I sent a copy of the pages from my "Polish Atlas" to Karen ---- and she'll have a copy for you. I didn't realize your own mailing address was on this web-site. Dummy me!

I figured if the 3 of us had the same map to look at, then it'll be more like "singing out of the same song-book"!

I don't know if you got one of my many previous e-mails, but I was wondering how I could download a gedcom file of the data you have on the web-site. That way, I could load it into "Family Tree Maker" on my PC and produce some "hard copy" printouts of stuff when I start researching at the library. I'm probably going to start tomorrow --- because my films came in, and I'm really excited about starting.

I did try clicking-on the line that says "Download GEDCOM file" ---- but all I get is a "listing" of your gedcom data. I was trying to actually download a "file" of records.

Let me know if what I'm looking for is possible. No big deal ---- if it's too much work, don't worry about it.

By the way, is the KARL MATHIA that's shown on the web-page the same KARL that I sent you in my list of e-mail contacts? Is he (the one on the web-page) related to you & Karen, or is he just another "cousin" of unknown connection? :-)

Take care & have a good day.
Bob

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Matthia - Matthia Message Center ] [ FAQ ]